What We Do
At ROP we offer the following coaching and events...
By combining many years of experience in career development and recruitment with coaching tools and techniques, we can help you succeed in maximising your potential and finding the work you love...Find out more
If you are getting interviews but not getting the job or, you just want to feel more confident in interviews...Find out more
We specialise in coaching people who are at life crossroads. We can support you to get clarity, make choices and find a way forward which feels right for you...Find out more
5 & 7 day programmes combining group coaching, individual coaching sessions, and time to relax, explore and have fun...Find out more
Do any of these statements resonate with you?
- I don’t know where my career is heading and I’m worried about making a mistake
- I want a new career
- I want to get promoted
- I want to be even better at my job, using more of my talents
- I lack confidence or belief in my ability and it’s holding me back
- I want / need to find a new job
- I’m exhausted, fed up with working long hours, never feeling appreciated or satisfied, no longer sure what I’m striving for?
- My work is causing me stress which in turn is leading to health problems
- I am successful but there must be more to life than this
- I hate my job but feel I have no choice but to stay
- My life is passing me by as the endless challenges of juggling work and home commitments leave no time to have a life
- I want to have my own business / be self employed
- My career has stalled and I need help to re-start it
If you answered yes, to any of these statements then you have something in common with our other career coaching clients. We specialise in helping people excel at work they enjoy. Our clients are often very successful people who feel stuck or unfulfilled. Sometimes, their confidence has taken a severe knock (perhaps as a result of redundancy, restructuring or a bullying manager) and they just need support to help them recover their self belief. By combining many years of experience in career development and recruitment with coaching tools and techniques, we can help you succeed in maximising your potential and finding the work you love. Career coaching is tailored to your individual needs but can include:
- Identifying your needs, values, skills, strengths, motivations and passions to help inform your thinking
- Generating & exploring possible career options
- Ensuring you have a great CV
- Ensuring you are well prepared for interviews
- Boosting your confidence & self esteem
- Developing business propositions
- Getting started in business
- Developing a career plan and providing the support to start taking action
- Developing specific skills
- How to network effectively
- Personal branding & presentation
If you are getting interviews but not getting the job or, you just want to feel more confident in interviews, you can benefit from an intensive 2 hour interview coaching session.
- Understand the different types of interview
- Know what recruiters are looking for
- Practise key interview questions
- Increase your awareness of how you present yourself
Does any of this sound familiar?
- I’m facing a milestone birthday
- My kids are about to go to school/ university / leave home and I’m not sure what I’ll do
- My marriage is over
- I’ve always wanted to do ............ and I’m worried that if I don’t do it soon it will be too late
- I want to get more from my life
- I’ve had a significant health wakeup call and I want to make some life changes
If so, you have something in common with our other life coaching clients. We specialise in coaching people who are at life crossroads. We can support you to get clarity, make choices and find a way forward which feels right for you.
5 & 7 day programmes combining group coaching, individual coaching sessions, and time to relax, explore and have fun. We all know that when we go on holiday, we throw off the constraints of everyday life and open ourselves up to new experiences. Whilst sitting by a pool, how many times have you considered the possibility of a new career, a different home, finding a new partner, learning a new skill, improving your health, doing more of the things you enjoy? What if this time you really did return home with a plan of how to turn that secret ambition, your hidden dream into a reality? Realms of Possibility will equip you with:
- Greater understanding of who you are
- Clarity about what you want from your life
- Tools and techniques to improve your ability to manage anxiety, stress and fears
- Increased creativity and fulfilment
- An effective action plan to take home with you
- A support group providing ongoing encouragement
Beverley will also work with you on a one-to-one basis to help you create your plan. You will find yourself with a diverse group of like minded people who will inspire, support and challenge you to achieve your dream.
- Feedback from previous guests said the retreat enabled them to:
- Reconnect to their creativity
- Feel more confident
- Have greater clarity and focus
- Have greater perspective
- Increased sense of self worth and value
- Provided “mental anchors” – beneficial memories to recall which help motivate and increase positive feelings
- Feel okay about doing things for me
- Have a greater awareness of choice which in turn allowed them to feel less stuck/ trapped.
- Feel nurtured
- Have a more positive outlook
- Prioritise meeting some of their own needs
- Make time for hobbies/ activities that improve their sense of well being and contentment
- Have lasting memories of spending time in a beautiful place.